Jay is the President of the Northern MA Eternal Rollerz Chapter.
Name of Car (Theme): Mr. Ouija (Featuring Skulls, Ouija board, & Pointers w/ engraved evil moons and demons)
Model: Caprice Classic Brougham
Color (s): High Intensity Pearl Blue with white full vinyl roof
Interior: Custom blue/ black and white button velour with cushions (Done by Evan’s Auto Care)
Wheels: 100 spoke all gold 13×7 Roadsters
- 4 pump Red’s Pro-Series Aluminum manifold blocks, Hi Low Eliminator series 24k gold end plates, 8 Diehard group 31 batteries, 16 switches, chrome tanks, four Fenner Stone # 6 pump heads- front pumps ported intakes and outlets, four Prestolite MDY-7070 motors.
- Four Adex Dumps with Parker 1/2″ check valves, 1/2″ faucet style slow downs.
- 8 inch Pro Hopper Comp chrome cylinders in 10 inch cases front and Pro hopper comp 14 inch chrome cylinders in back.
- Chain bridge for the rear
- 4 1/2 ton OSC hopping coils in front & 2 ton in rear
- Polyurethane Bushings
Stereo: Alpine Head Unit w/ Alpine CD Changer, Profile 600SX Amp, 2 10″ SAS Tubes, .5 Farad Cap
- Chrome Inner Fenders, A-arms, Steering Linkage, Gas Tank, Trailing Arms (Rear Axle), Rear Differential Cover, Hood Hinges & Latch.
- 1985 350 CID Engine Swap 5.7 liter 4 Bolt Main.
- Street Glow Blue Neon Undercarriage Kit with 1 tube additional over chain bridge
- 24k gold grill and headlight bezels for car shows
- Jet off-road super chip
- Edelbrock EDL-1904 Quadra-jet carb 4 barrel (Jetted for racing) 800 CFM
- Under drive pulley set
- E&G Classic Spare kit modified by Jay with Gold wire wheel installed.
- Custom Stainless steel exhaust system
- 3/4 inch extended upper A-arms
- Lowrider Magazine – June 2001 – Reader’s Rides
- Lowrider Magazine – November 2005 – Streetsweepers ( Page 108 )
- Layitlow.com – December 2005 – Ride Of The Month
Current Projects: Like he’d tell you! But you can bet on a lot of goodies!
Jay's Former Daily 1991 Caprice
Name of Car (Theme): Everyday Thang
Model: Caprice LTZ
Color (s): Painted by Mario Jade Green Metallic Pearl with 4oz Emerald Green Flakes
Interior: Stock Cloth
Wheels: Roadster 14x7 Front & 14x6 Rear 100 spoke Knock offs, all chrome
Suspension: Intrax 2" Lowering kit was too low so springs were replaced with 9C1 Caprice springs.
Stereo: Alpine CD player, Profile 400 watt mono sub amp, 1/2 Farad capacitor, and 2 12" Infinity Kappa Series subwoofers.
SPL: 127.1 db on 6-13-04